Tips for a comfortable and pleasant flight
All the tips for the perfect flight.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and avoid coffee, tea and alcohol, as they have a tendency to dehydrate your body.
- Digestion slows down when the body is inactive, so eating lightly will make for a more comfortable flight.
- Relax your muscles with gentle stretches
- Occasionally and only when the seat belt sign is off, walk down the aisle,to keep your circulation going.
- Do some stretching exercises in your plane seat, to avoid muscles stiff or sore.
- We recommend you to avoid crossing your legs when seated.
- Swallow often and chew gum to minimize ears and sinus discomfort. Babies can suck on pacifiers to avoid pain.
- Smoking is not permitted on Air Mediterranean flights, but you can reduce the feeling of nicotine withdrawal by using special patches or chewing special gum.
- We recommend you to travel with comfortable cloths in order to feel pleasant during the flight.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, we recommend you to concentrate on an activity and keep your brain active but avoid reading as this tends to make your symptoms worse.
Have a pleasant flight.