Airline Reservation Agent
As a Reservation Agent at Air Mediterranean, the candidate will mainly be responsible for:
- Make and confirm reservations for passengers on scheduled airline flights.
- Arrange reservations and routing for passengers, using timetables, airline manuals and reference guides.
- Scan screen to determine space availability
- Contacts customers or to advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- May advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
Candidate Profile (Minimum Requirements)
- At least 1 year experience in similar position.
- Excellent computer skills, with full knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Advanced communication skills.
- The ability to work with others and support the overall team.
- High proficiency/fluency of the English language in conversation, reading, and writing.
- High proficiency/fluency of the Arabic language in conversation, reading, and writing.
- High proficiency/fluency of the French language in conversation, reading, and writing.
- Additional work experience in the airline/travel industry is a plus.
All applications will be considered as strictly confidential
Only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted to arrange an interview.